- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person — a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. monsoonletters.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted by your account.
- You are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
API (Application Program Interface) Terms
Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses when I work, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that monsoonletters.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if monsoonletters.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to when I work via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. monsoonletters.com, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. monsoonletters.com will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- monsoonletters.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from monsoonletters.com upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on this website is must comply with Bangladesh copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to this website. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
- Your use of this website is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any our employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- monsoonletters.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
(Visited 157 times, 1 visits today)